Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Figuratively Frantically Finished Final Submission

Experiment 1 Final Submission

The Client:
My studio embed between two snow topped mountains embodies the works of Mountain and Moon and Trent Jansen Studio. I have taken an unconventional route in separating the above ground studio and the below ground studio. In doing so, I believe I have enhanced the importance of my stairs, a mismatched grid of height varying risers, forcing any visitors to make a journey up the mountain.

Sections:

Above Ground Studio

~ Below Ground Studio ~

Images

~ Isometric ~


~ Front Views ~

~ Top View ~

3D Warehouse Link:

<iframe src="https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/embed/632d23e6-03d4-4d66-ae56-6b791a2123c9" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" width="580" height="326" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment